Updates, Content, NaNoWriMo and Explanations

Hello Interwebs!
We are nearly at November already and those of you who are new to my blog will want to read at least the first part of what I have to say. The later part will probably get a little filled with feelings and thoughts.

NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month -
For the month of November I will attempt at writing 50,000 words in one month, the month of November to be exact. Trying to attempt such a large goal in a month leaves me little time to add extra content to the blog, the usual song of the day/daily blog will still run every weekday but spontaneous articles and reviews will probably suffer a little.

Content -
Not to worry though, December is a very busy blogging month and will be (hopefully) be filled with my version of advent as well as some festive DIY's.

Updates -
I have been writing the occasional article for Emotionally Fourteen. If you would like to read them, explore the site for any articles that interest you and maybe give the guys a shout out.  
 
Explanations
If you hadn't noticed in the past months I haven't done every well at keeping at the post timetable I usually stick to. There always haven't been many spontaneous articles, no Top Ten Tuesdays, Book Reviews and barely any Film Reviews. 

The cause is that I've been distracted in my self and mind recently. I have been very unhappy in certain aspects of my life, I have been for a long time. I thought I could just ignore it and it would some how get better or go away but surprise, surprise it hasn't.   
I am usually a happy go lucky kind of gal with a spot of the grumps, sadly the grumps are trying to drown my happy go lucky self.

I have am taking measures to get me out of this place but I'm not sure how long it will take as my solutions is more of a 'Luck of The Draw' kind of thing and not instantaneous. It isn't something I can talk about at all until that spot of luck comes along, so hang tight and will let you know when I know the coast is clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!


Comments