Taking Stock: October 2017

Welcome to a new monthly segment called Stock Taking, I found this idea from a blog called Yes and Yes. So please go check out her blog and say hi.
I wanted to try something different, this is kind of link a monthly favourites post but adds a little personal depth to it. I've personalised the list a little. Let me know if you like it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking Stock: November

Baking & Cooking:
Pumpkin Pie, Toffee Apple Cookie and Pumpkin Pastries.

Making:
Halloween costumes - I have left a little too late and as usual I will be in a mad rush to finish them as the party is on Saturday.

Drinking:
Marks & Spencer's Strawberry and Raspberry Infusion Fruit Tea. It's so yummy and the flavours are strong enough to be pleasant. Perfect for a cold day or evening.
   
Reading:
Far too many books! Currently:
North Sea Hunters by Brad Harmer-Barnes
After Days by Scott Medbury
Humanity's Hope By Pembroke Sinclair

Listening:
Until The End of The World series by Sarah Lyons Fleming (Audiobook) I keep listening to this series so much, it's such a excellent story. I tend to put audiobooks on that I've heard before while writing my blog in the mornings, doing things in the kitchen and taking a bath.

Watching:
Mostly Horror films this month, my favourite so far have been:
Wyrmwood: Road of The Dead, Prevenge, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, In The Mouth of Madness.
Star Trek: Discovery
PS Access YouTube Channel
Outside Xbox Channel
Random Things on Amazon Prime and Netflix


Playing:
I have been playing a lot of Sims 4 recently. I have only had the Parenthood expansion for a little while, plus I have just been making Sims for upload and building of course. 
I have also been watching Blake play South Park: Fractured But Whole, it's something we like to do. Yes I'm strange but it's no weirder than watching a Let's play on YouTube or Twitch. 

Trawling:
Amazon and other sites for Halloween and costume making supplies. Blake despairs every time I come home with something new.
Google and various website for NaNoWriMo research, it always gives you an interesting search history.

Writing:
This!
NaNoWriMo Ideas
Blog content for myself and Emotionally Fourteen.
Getting down random future book ideas for well...future use.
Adding to existing stories and editing them.

Wanting:
To have finished the Halloween costumes, last week.
The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack.
My Bathroom to be refurbished and not be in it's current form.
NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month - November is getting ever closer!

Looking:
At a very quiet train, mostly everyone's asleep. The fields outside are super misty with what I like to call 'eerie mist'.

Deciding:
On my NaNoWriMo planning, so many notes and I dears! I'm trying to decide which path to go down.

Wishing:
For Halloween, it's one of my favourites!
That my costumes turn out ok.
That nothing else goes wrong with the house... *Touches Wood*

Enjoying:
Star Trek: Discovery
PS Access YouTube Channel
Outside Xbox Channel

Waiting:
For Halloween!!
To go to Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studio!
NaNoWriMo!

Liking:
Hot Chocolate Weather!
Almost Scarf Weather!
October/ Halloween Challenge
October
Autumn
Prepping for NaNoWriMo
Twitter - I have some really interesting followers that I love to chat to, @RobinTriggs @TrainDiaries @lukejamesplay @GlumCandy @ToxicHartDesigns @emotionally14

Not Liking:
Wet Weather
The amount of storms we are getting.
Having wet feet.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!


Comments