Song of The Day - Wednesday - Ready For NaNoWriMo!

Castle?
Happy Wednesday!
It has been quite a blustery day today, the fallen leaves are getting blown all over the place.


Last night was Bake off - Pastry week and there were a fair amount of pies involved. Blake was playing a pc game in the other room while I watch, he will watch it with me but he's not that in to it. I must say I am itching to bake since not having baked for a while.


Yesterday I announced my novel for Nanowrimo 2017 and have been beginning to prep, this is the second in a series I have planned so I already know my world very well. I am very excited to start writing on the 1st November, just as much as I was excited for October and Halloween.

















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments