Song of The Day - Tuesday - Blog Makeover

Happy Tuesday!
Running a little late but I managed to walk down to the station today, go me! 
It's super hot this morning compared to yesterday's scarf weather, I have a feeling that the storms has messed up the weather. 

Last night I tinkered with the blog and have tried a new theme and layout, let me know what you think. Blogger added some new styles a little while ago and I have only just got round to playing with them. It's good to refresh sometimes and I have a feeling it's made it look a little less unprofessional. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments