Song of The Day - Tuesday - Red Sun Rises

Happy Tuesday!
A little chillier this morning and a tad bit windy.
It's another weird windy and unusual sky day here in London, the sun was pretty red this morning. I'm sure the instagramers are going crazy over this. It was certainly weird to have it go dark at 3pm yesterday. Walking through the streets London as I was going back to the office made me feel like I was I some sort of end of the world film. It seemed like people had gone home earlier, the hurricane wasn't really affecting us.

















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments