Song of The Day - Tuesday - What's Your Favourite Scary Movie?

Happy Tuesday!
It's definitely chillier this morning, the station platform was pretty chilly. I also had shared a table seat with a lady that didn't know about sharing, I basically had to force her feet out the way so I could lay mine flat on the floor.

We watched PlayStation Access team's 'Access Granted' on YouTube with dinner last night. Check it out if you haven't already! We also watched a few Outside Xbox videos as well.

I have been watching the Scream films on the train and I choose Sidney Prescott as my Favourite Horror Hero for day 3 of the October/Halloween Challenge. Take a look if you haven't.























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments