Song of The Day - Thursday - Is It Home Time Yet?!

Happy Thursday!
I'm fully in the autumn swing today, there were plenty of crunchy fallen leaves to step on as well as the tiniest fluff ball of a dog I have ever seen. *squees*

Blake had had a bit of a long day so we had Chinese takeaway food, watched PS Access's Tuesday Checklist and a few others. We also had a small drink, I know cheeky because I am not one for drinking during the week but it was much needed.

This morning my train was short formed, my usual six coach train was only four and we were quite crammed in there. I shoved my bum into the first seat that I saw was empty.

This evening we might be a trip to the cinema to see the second Kingsman film but we shall see how the day goes for the both of us. 
Have a great day!    



















--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments