Song of The Day - Monday - Fail Monday

Happy Monday!
I've had my Monday fuck up so hopefully I won't add to this already astounding start to the day and week. I smashed a/some drinks glasses but there was so much glass I'm sure it's more than one. 

Well the weekend has been super windy with the additional storm coming through, storm Brian I believe. I'm not sure if we we have any extra coming through because the news sources are all over the place, the wind earth map is showing quite a sizable storm heading to us though. 

This weekend I have got two new horror films under my belt, plus some Halloween costume stuff done. We also started the South Park: The Fractured But Whole, it has been awesomely hilariouis. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments