Song of The Day - Friday - Lovely Chilly Sunny Day

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/explore/its-friday-quotes/?lp=true
Happy Friday!
It's super sunny this morning and super chilly. Sunshine makes me happy. 

We were up extra early this because our workman friend is over again today. It's going to be a very long day and a very busy evening. I have Halloween costumes to finish by Saturday evening, this evening will be a mad rush to glue, paint and sew everything in time. I do this to myself every year and seem to enjoy it. 

I'm off work Monday and Tuesday because I want to be home for Halloween, I don't want to miss the trick or treaters. I like to decorate the front of the house and very small front garden for the kids to enjoy. I am also going to Harry Potter at Warner Bros studio for a special Halloween themed tour. It's going to be an exciting long weekend. 

Have a great Friday and an excellent weekend! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments