Cloud Zombie's Bookshelf - 2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge - Humanity's Hope By Pembroke Sinclair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Humanity's Hope By Pembroke Sinclair
I received this book in return for an honest review. Thank you for Pembroke Sinclair's Publicist for this opportunity.

My First Thoughts: This could be an interesting read. The synopsis defiantly got my attention. I had been stung by zombie novels before and I was hoping that it wouldn't happen again.

Once Read:
The writing style is very interesting and I find the author to be very imaginative. It is set after the zombie apocalypse has been and gone, humanity are trying to get back to normal. Well as normal as you can get when zombies exist. There are some twists that I really didn't see coming for a while into the book which was nice, I hate it when you can guess the plot twists.

Caleb the main character is a complex one and his character deals with issues like depression and loss. I quite like the idea of a character that isn't all happy go lucky, it's always a great way of spreading awareness of important issues. The various undead characters in this book are also written well, I find when you read a lot of zombie novels it grates on you after a while if they are not writing well.

The overall story was written well and I will look forward to reading the rest of Pembroke's back catalogue in due time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for Reading.






Comments