Song of The Day - Friday - Southeastern Rail Delay Lottery

Happy Friday!!
Now I know we have sun but should I get excited about it or just expect the rain to piss all over my parade? 

I was told by Google this morning that it is the 44th Anniversary of Hip Hop so I chose Run DMC as my Song of The Day.

I was delayed again getting home this time due to operational failures, whatever that means. Well it's Friday today so I'm expecting delays this evening like every Monday and Friday. 

Next week I am off work and on holiday away from work so there may be blogs from time to time but I'm not promising anything. Already scheduled posts should be up in time.

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have an excellent Friday and an Awesome Weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments