Song of The Day - Friday - FriYay!


Happy Friday!
It has been another super long week and I'm very glad to also be rid of it. 

Yesterday's evening was super awesome, Blake and I went to see Spider-Man: Homecoming at the cinema. It was so, soooooo good to see a Spider-Man film that wasn't another origin story! Every man, woman, dog, cat and Elder God knows how Spider-Man came to be. Thank you Marvel and Sony for not doing that to us again! 

This weekend I am off to LFCC or London Film and Comicon. I am hopefully going to replace my train ticket holder because it is currently in two pieces,  I didn't see anything a MCM comic-con in May so fingers crossed. 

Thank you for reading my blog! 
Have an excellent Friday and an Awesome Weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments