Song of The Day - Friday - Sunshine On A Rainy Day

Happy Friday!!
We've made it through another week, just try to get through this day unscathed and you'll be home free.

Oh my this week has been a sleepy week, yesterday morning I was so sleepy I didn’t get time to make up a blog template. So sorry about the missing blog yesterday. 
Last night lead to an earlier night than usual because we had been terrible with getting a sleep and waking up.

This weekend is home to my mum's birthday and going out for a meal,as well as going to see Stewart Lee on Sunday evening. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
 I love the cartoon The Amazing World of Gumball, I love how close this is to a certain other Song but also tells it how it is. 

Comments