Song of The Day - Friday - Sweeps Festival 2017!

Happy Friday!!!
I'm incredibly happy it is finally Friday and I only have this day to get through.

This weekend is home to the Sweeps Festival in Rochester Kent. I will be going Saturday and maybe Sunday. I have my very own tankard so I can drink cider without using plastic glasses. I'm hoping that the sun will come out properly over the weekend so it's not so wet and cold, a lot of festival is outside.

Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweeps Festival Links!
Visit Kent - Sweeps Festival 2017
Medway Council - Sweeps Festival 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments