Song of The Day - Wednesday - Poo Poo Train

Happy Wednesday!
On the train today it smells like someone has taken a crap and not in the toilet. Of course I have taken a gamble by sitting in the carriage with the toilet in it.

So last night was fun, we had Chinese takeaway food, rose cava and watched Guardians of The Galaxy. We also had a nice dessert which I cannot remember the name of but we'll have some left on the freezer for another time. 

I did not sleep too well again and woke up with a headache and a bad stomach. Blake was kind enough to drive me down to the station so I could get to work on time. Today will be interesting with the way I feel today. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments