Song of The Day - Thursday - Exciting Stuff!

Happy Thursday!
I managed to get a good nights sleep last night and didn't have to rush too much to the station, yay for me!
We seem to have been hit by a storm and it was enjoyable to be hit in the face by leaves as I made my way down to the station this morning. 

Exciting news about the maybe inhabital planets they found, it would be cool to know if there is possible intelligent life on those planets or any planets for that matter. Saying that I couldn't help but choosing today's song, appropriate/inappropriate you tell me because you never know. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
 I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!! 

Comments