Song of The Day - Monday - The Healthy Eating Begins

Morning All!
It's Monday again. 
This morning has been a little less oh shit I'm late because Blake is starting work at 12 today, he is working later for work so they let him start later. Blake drove me down to the station and I had a little oh shit moment since I hadn't bought my ticket for the train, I meant to do it online but totally forgot. Lucky I was there earlier really! 

The weekend has been a pretty mixed bag. Saturday morning we were waiting for packages to be delivered so we had tea and cookies. That afternoon we had fish and chips with friends and went to they apartment in one of the big fancy towers in the dockside, there are such great views from the windows. We had a few drinks while playing some games and left around 6ish. We did continue to have a few more drinks and played FireWatch.

Sunday we were up early because we had a new washing machine coming. They disconnected the old one and got that through the door and then they went to get the new one in....Shit! It didn't fit through the door. Luckily my mum was there because she popped around for tea and went let's take the window out again. The delivery guys couldn't help us properly because they could get in trouble so they gave us an electric screw driver and the one that wasn't doing anything helped hold the window. They got it through in now time at all and the window was back within 15 minutes, they were very helpful guys and I'm glad they were so nice and understanding. Of course my mum is awesome as well because she continued to help us doing some DIY afterwards despite not coming here to do all what she did.

Well that afternoon after lunch and a little more tidy up we relaxed, watched a film and had a little nap. I made broccoli and Applewood cheese slices for dinner with Mash Potatoes. There was another weekend down.

Today we weighted ourselves and have began tracking our food on My Fitness Pal. I like using this app because it doesn't feel like you are on a faddy diet and it does work. 
Have a great Monday!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you all have a lovely Monday!! 

Comments