Song of The Day - Friday - FriYay!!

Happy Friday!
I'm so glad that it's finally Friday!!! 
It's been a super long week and I'm looking forward to getting home and relaxing without having to worry about work in the morning. We left a little late this morning and in the rush I forgot my scarf, luckily it's not super cold today. 

Last night after dinner we were blowing bubbles for the cats, Jiji demanded we play so I got the bubbles out for the girls. What they don't know is that I have bought a bubble gun for them because they love bubbles so much, well after the laser pen. Everything I do recently Jiji thinks I am blowing bubbles for h her and I hear her bubble cry that she makes and looks confused because there are no bubbles, she's not the brightest crayon in the box.

My package still hasn't been delivered despite contacting Hermes and the retailer, hopefully they have been given the message today and leave it with a neighbour. I shouldn't have to go through this just to get a fecking package delivered, any other delivery company I've used are able to do their job properly so why can't they? It makes me not want to buy from Asos again because I'm going to have this each time. 

This weekend I'm seeing friends and having a washing machine delivered, yes I lead a fascinating life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope that you have an awesome Friday and an epic weekend!! 

Comments