Song of The Day - Wednesday - Exciting Times!!

Happy Wednesday!
A very good morning everyone!!  
It's super chilly this morning and I am glad for the warm train. 

Yesterday was some incredibly exciting news! My brother and sister in law have had their first child and she is beautiful. A birth of a child is always special. My partner was so excited about being an uncle he arranged a trip to Toys R Us last night to shop for presents, we are going to meet her tonight!

We had pizza for a treat celebratory dinner, we also had it because we got home so late from Toys R Us. Blake kind of got distracted by the Rogue One and Star Wars stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog! 
I hope you all have a very lovely Wednesday!!

Comments