Song of The Day - Wednesday - Derailed Freight Train From Hell!

Happy Wednesday!
It seems that we were incredibly on time today. We were up at the time we were supposed to be and actually left on time without having to rush.

Yesterday morning a freight train derailed near Lewisham in London, it caused a lot of trouble and was still causing trouble come the evening. This morning it is still causing trouble because they haven't moved it yet, I really hope it has been taken away by tonight. 

Last night was a later bedtime than I had anticipated, I got carried away with my embroidery and watching Doctor Who. After I noticed the time I thought I might as well stay up and wait for Blake to get home from recording the E14 podcasts. It was a little after midnight when we got to bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Pretty Fly - The Offspring


Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday!

Comments