Song of The Day - Tuesday - Another Day, Another Train Delay

Happy Tuesday!

I get to the station and I am presented with train delays, it's like train and rail companies get together to piss people off even more. Last week of delays, Cancellations and being late home was more than enough for a while. 
Hopefully I get home on time tonight but we shall see, I certainly will not be getting to work on time.

Yesterday morning when I got to work there was a fire drill, I found my colleagues and waited outside with them. I couldn't go to lloyds until I knew what desk I was sitting at that morning. By the time I got to lloyds the underwriters seem to have had enough of waiting outside and come over to lloyds early. Hopefully this doesn't happen again this morning after my delayed train.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments