Song of The Day - Tuesday - Train Delays HOOOOOOO!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
The trains are a little delayed this morning so I have a feeling I may have to make a dash for work once I get out of the tube.

Last night was quite a quiet evening, Blake was out seeing some friends so I got the house to myself. I was feeling quite tired so I spent the evening doing embroidery and watching YouTube videos on the tv. Tonight will be the same tonight because I'm still feeling super tired, I'm looking forward to my new mattress being delivered on Saturday. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Light 'Em Up - Fall Out Boy


Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope that you all have a fabulous Tuesday!!

Comments