Song of The Day - Thursday - Back To Work Again!

Happy Thursday!
It's bloody cold! 

I have been away from the blog again after a short stint in between Christmas and new year, well I'm back again and very tired. I took a couple of extra days off for Blake's birthday, poor guy ended up very ill and I have left him in bed. I didn't want to go to work, I have the makings of a chest infection and I know his flu is eyeing me up. 

New years Eve was a brilliant evening and we saw in the new year with geeky style. We put on Star Wars at a certain point in the evening so the Death Star explodes at midnight. Yeah, super geeky! 

New years day I decided that it would be a great idea to invite the family around and cook a roast dinner with a hangover. The meal was a success and I managed (with help from mum) to get everything out at the same time and served up.
The second was more family fun this time with Blake's family and the last of Christmas 2016. This is also when he began to feel crappy. 

On his birthday we went up to London to watch a stage version of Kiki's Delivery Service, we had a few drinks and a meal and then a visit to forbidden planet. When we got home Blake was feeling even worse and we went to bed quite early. 
The next day was a complete write off, he spent the day in a fluy quilt cocoon while I played RimWorld and I occasionally hydrated him and gave him medicine. 

I hope this day is kind to me I really do!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a great Thursday!

Comments