Song of The Day - Thursday - Here I Go Back To Work Again

Happy Thursday!
I'm going back to work today after a week off sick with the flu, walking down in the cold to the station was just magical and being on the train feels just as magical (insert sarcastic voice here). After being in bed mostly for the past 6 days, I do not feel 100% still and hope the next few days of work are kind to me.

My partners little birthday get together was supposed to be last Saturday but the poor guy who was still quite ill decided to cancel due to all that involved in having people over, I wasn't feeling well either. So we have both either been in bed sleeping or dying on the sofa. When Blake decided to go to work I stayed home because I was still really ill and hadn't wished this on anyone at work.
Wish me luck today! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments