Song of The Day - Monday - Beware of The Frozen Mist!

Happy Monday!
Yes Medway is covered in "Freezing Fog" at the moment.  http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/news/freezing-fog-to-hit-kent-119322/
I'm not totally sure what that means for us in Kent but I know it's bloody cold!! 

My weekend had been busy but a fun one, we have also had a few epic fails with 
our home electronics. On Friday we celebrated 5 years since we got our first home together, we had some nice cava and I baked some cookies from some cookie dough I wanted go test. 

On Saturday we had to do a bit of adult level stuff like buy more parking permits so that guests can park their cars without getting a parking ticket. Then it was cleaning and vacuuming time where we seemed to take turns using the new vacuum because it's still a new toy and even big kids want to see what they can do. Sadly our washing machine decided it was going to start smoking from inside and I decided not to use it again.

 That evening we had some friends over for Blake's belated birthday gathering, sadly we couldn't get all those that would have come on the previous date but he still had fun. We played Overcooked and watched Jaws while eating party food. 

On Sunday we took our washing over to Blake's parents house quickly to use their washing machine. Blake then went over to his brother's house for some boardgaming for the afternoon. I did have plans to play The Sims on the computer but it decided two freeze before I even got to it. I then had to reboot it, it didn't turn back on properly and the monitor was on but did not receive the signal to display the usual start up screen. Sooo...if you could let me know what the hell is wrong with it please tell me. Computer troubles lead to me to embroidering while watching films, it wasn't quite what I had in mind for my afternoon but Jiji enjoyed watching the thread. 

That evening we had a nice dinner and watched Disneys Hercules, I had never seen Hercules but I had really liked the soundtrack so we thought we'd give it a go. 
And that was another weekend down!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day: 

Thank You for reading my blog!
I hope that you all have a great Monday!!

Comments