Song of The Day - Friday - Snow In England = EVERYONE PANIC!!

Good Morning everyone! 
Happy Friday!
It is a snowy Wonderland view from the train this morning, it was icy as hell getting down to the station this morning and was hoping that trains would be cancelled so I didn't have to make that walk.

My train journey home last night was 50 minutes longer than it should have been due to signalling problems and a broken down train. I also walked home from the station last night and found out my shoes didn’t like it one bit, they were full of ice water by the time I got home and I had quite numb heals. The joys of not having suitable footwear!

Let's hope my chest isn't irritated anymore by the cold because I coughed so much last night that my throat and chest are extremely sore today.
Wish me luck today!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Run - Snow Patrol

Thank you all so much for reading my Blog!
I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!!

Comments