Song of The Day - Tuesday - Super Foggy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!
It's super foggy today in Kent, I cannot see much out of the train window today and I have managed to get a window seat. 

I have been feeling super crappy for the last couple of days, I haven't been sleeping properly and feeling really fluy. My body woke me up this morning after a shit nights sleep despite having an early night at 4am. I could not get back to sleep because I took cold and flu medicine with Caffeine in them. I wasn't thinking straight when I took them because I felt terrible and needed to stop shaking. I think I have a flu because my body aches, I generally feel unwell all over and my head feels as though it's stuffed full of itchy cotton wool.

The fun things about today: 
*I am working 10:30 till 18:30 instead of 10 till 18:00. 

*This is because I didn't want to go to the company Christmas party. I do not like travelling home that late on the trains that run at that time I on my own. I was attacked once while coming home from work when once upon a time I did 10:30 until 7 shifts.

*Trains suck because of all the works that are going on. I have three options for travel, two will most likely make me late. There's a train that goes to London Bridge but gets me there with so little time I will be late to work. There's one thats goes to London Victoria, I will have to pay additionally for the tube and most likely make me late too and finally there's my normal train which will get me there an hour early.

I have opted for my usual train despite begrudgingly making my day so much longer. 

Thankfully I have the next few days off from work after today!! Wish me luck! 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you so much for reading my blog!
I hope you all have an excellent Tuesday!

Comments