Song of The Day - Thursday - Happy Rogue One Day!

Happy Thursday!
The temperature has dropped again, we keep getting red sunrises and I am waiting for the pitifully snow that might be coming. 

Last night we jumped back on the Christmas special train last and got some Christmas South Park in. We watched the song clip show with Mr Hanky and The Woodland Critters Christmas. It's always very good to watch them, it's somewhat a tradition now. 

I will be going to watch Rogue One over the weekend because Star Wars. I'm excited to see how they are going to play this since we know mostly how it's going to end. There can't really be that many spoilers to it, I've seen A New Hop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a lovely Thursday!! 

Comments