Song of The Day - Friday - Everything Tastes of Tired

Happy Friday!
It's a slightly dark and dull morning and it's also my last day until Wednesday. If all goes well I will be on the train home and be home by around 3pm. 

I was up later than I should have last night due to wrapping presents, watching The Force Awakens and painting my nails ready for today. I went to sleep just after midnight which was a terrible idea especially because this morning at work is probably going to be manic. 

This evening I will be having a takeaway dinner with my family, my sister is going away with her boyfriend and his family for Christmas and I won't see her on boxing day so I will be giving her her presents before she goes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!!!
I hope you all have an awesome Friday and an Epic Christmas!

Comments