Song of The Day - Thursday - Back to London

Happy Thursday!
Well I'm back to work despite still feeling horrible. The walk to the station was fun being that it kept making me cough because it was so cold. 

I have been off with sinusitis and somewhere in the middle I have either caught something else or it's just decided to muttering that special way germs do and move down to my chest. They know they have an in with my chest and I just hope it doesn't get worse. 

The water tank started to die on Thursday and caused part of my kitchen ceiling to come down. The plumber came on Saturday and disconnected the tank and the very old boiler because it was still leaking. we have been without heating since then and I have been taking trips to the inlaws to use their bath. With all hope it will be fixed by the end of the week or maybe the weekend, we were supposed to get it sooner but hey-ho the shop ordered the wrong boiler in.

Join me tomorrow in more exciting episodes of when will our boiler be installed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you have a great Thursday!



Comments