Song of The Day - Friday - Let's Get This Over With!

Happy Friday!!
It's super chilly this morning, definitely a hot drink day today.

Well yesterday could have gone better, yesterday morning we awoke to see that part of the kitchen ceiling had fallen down. The rubble that was the ceiling was all over the fridge all over the floor and all down the side of the fridge. we have a feeling that it's the water tank above that has been leaking through the floor. Our usual plumber is booked up until the last week of December and has given us another number for someone else, Blake's going to call them today.

This weekend I have a baby shower to go to in the afternoon on Saturday, I thought a this was an American thing but times are changing I suppose. Blake was a little sad when he realised he couldn't come and give the presents because it is a girl thing so I made a deal with him, I said well by some gifts now and some after the baby is born so he can give them himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun Times!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog!!
I hope that you all have an awesome Friday and an Epic Weekend!!

Comments