Song of The Day - Wednesday - Sky Water

Happy Wednesday!
It's a bit soggy today in Gillingham, will it this rubbish in London?

These temperature changes are doing nothing for my sinuses and the way I am feeling right now. I am hoping to get some lemsip or something once I get to London and get rid of this pain and headache. 

Yesterday I announced that I would be doing Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) on twitter. I also started prep work for my novel to be, I have a lot of ideas for it and I want to make sure I have lots of notes to refer back to when I need to. I am very nervous and excited because 50,000 words in a month is quite a lot without losing steam, which is exactly what happened last year. I got to 32 something thousands words before I got stuck. 

This does mean November will be a little quieter on the blogging front, articles will be up when I feel I can take a break from writing. The usual posts will be up but film reviews may be every other Wednesday rather than every Wednesday but we shall see.

If you would like to give Nanowrimo a go sign up here and let the creative juices flow: http://nanowrimo.org
I will let you know on a daily basis what my word count is and let you know how I am getting on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Blood Red Sandman - Lordi

Thank you all for reading my blog!
I hope you all have an excellent Wednesday!

Comments