Song of The Day - Tuesday - Chilly Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!
It's a rather chilly morning and the wait for a slightly delayed train on the platform has left me a little chilled. I luckily have a my new cardigan to keep me warm on the train.

I have the house to myself tonight so I will be working on my Halloween costume tonight since I only have about 2 weeks to complete it and I would like to be at least mostly finished by the end of the weekend. 

I will also be giving my cats the attention they demand from me when I am asleep because I am obviously a terrible fur baby parent. Leia has been extra demanding of love recently, I feel bad for her and hope this is only a phase. Cats are weird animals but that's what I love about them. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Groovie Goolies Monster Mash Music Video

Thank you for reading!!!
I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Comments