Song of The Day - Thursday - Is It The Weekend Yet?


Happy Thursday!
Morning Everyone! 
I was up earlier and at the station before 8am this morning, Blake is off to a course in London and has to be there earlier than I do. I still walked down with him, it gave me a chance to get my ticket reprinted so I can get through the barriers without having to ask and wait for someone to open them for me.

Last nights Bake Off was pretty intense, I won't spoil it for anyone who still has to watch it. Despite having already been ill I have sadly now have a cold and watched Bake Off eating a millionaire's shortbread and drinking lemsip. 

This morning I am feeling poo and still going to work so wish me luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!

Comments