Song of The Day - Monday - Back to work

Morning All!
Back to work after a very lazy weekend of trying to get better. Blake decided he wanted a go and went and got a cold. Worse part of it is that I am now feeling a little snuffly as well today. 

We finished Until Dawn this weekend as well, it is a great game for October and Halloween. I haven't seen a horror story like that in ages, a must play if you like survival Horror.

I Should have a few Horror Movie reviews up this week for The October Horror Movie Challenge. I'm not watching as many as I thought I'd be but that's adult life for you and work gets in the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Rob Zombie - Superbeast

Thank you for reading my blog!
Have an excellent Monday!

Comments