Thursday Thoughts

I'm back with another Thursday Thoughts Post and I have not had a lot of sleep,
........Sorry......So Sorry...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween should be accepted more in the UK, everyone should have to dress up the few days up and away at their jobs.


When is there a time when there is too much fake blood?


No sleep and caffeine go hand in hand, much how the blood of my enemies gives my tea a bit of a tang when they piss me off.


Things I say to creep my other half out and get the look #250:
"If I hand a hammer....they wouldn't find out" I did say this while he was falling asleep and I got the best look. 
I have too many hobbies and one of them is scaring my partner with my weirdness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Comments