Song of The Day - Tuesday - 1 Day Down 4 Days Left


Happy Tuesday!
We seem to be hit with the dull greyness of autumn since we have passed into September. This makes me feel a little blue became I love blue skys and sunshine. 

We watched a lot of Archer last night because we were in need of a laugh after a very long Monday. Then we finished off the evening with watching YouTube videos by the Yogscast. 

This evening I have the house to myself due to Blake partaking in a boys only film night. It's a bit of a shitter being a girl sometimes because the do miss out on some cool films. I'm going to have my own film night with added gaming. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a fantastic Tuesday! 

Comments