Song of The Day - Monday - Yarrrrr Monday.....

Morning all!
September has tipped into the autumn side of itself leaving the memory of summer and long evenings behind. 

Also Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!
I will not be doing that because I work with underwriters and brokers and it would be inappropriate. 

On Saturday I spent the day doing housework, shopping for various things, painting my nails, drinking tea and watching Terra Nova. It was quite a dull autumnal day on Saturday so I thought this was the best action. On Sunday I had a long lazy lay in and spent the day in London for my partner's families birthday at a pizza express and then jelly, cake and presents back at their house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my posts, I really enjoy doing it. I hope that you have an excellent Monday! 

Comments