Song of The Day - Wednesday - Another Day Another 3 Coache Train

Good Morning All!
I am awake and ready for the day and wow it is hot at the moment, I am hoping it lasts to the weekend so I can actually enjoy it. London is not enjoyable when it's incredibly hot, it's fine with the normal heat or just cool. 

Southeastern rail have made my train 3 coaches long due to a coach shortage apparently. Originally my coach was 6 coaches long, at the start of the summer holidays they made it 4 and now they keep taking away a coach. There are people fighting over seats and people that still think their bag still deserves a seat.

It's Bake Off tonight which is exciting, I have a little cake to enjoy while I watch the show unfold. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's Bake Off Day!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you all have a brilliant Wednesday! 

Comments