Song of The Day - Monday - Enter The Monday

Morning All!
It's Monday again.
I was up at the time I supposed to get up this morning and actually got a few things done without running around like a headless chicken. 

I went to London Film and comicon this weekend, on Saturday to be exact. It was at the Olympia and was bigger than I expected it to be. There were many stalls, cosplayers and awesome looking props to see and I don't think I saw everything. I shall do a picture post today or tomorrow depending when I get time. 

On Sunday I went to a bootfair with my mum and Blake, it was a lot hotter than it was predicted to be and I was slowly grilled. Even if I do not buy anything I really do enjoy walking around looking at all the things,  these items are a part of people's lives and their pasts. Even if the value has fallen for them it still has a part of them imprinted apon it. Wow that was deep! 
Today is the 1st of August and it is also the first Monday of August, my first Musical Mondays post will be out today and the first musical is Hair. Go check out my poll on twitter and let me know if you prefer Hair the stage show or The Musical Film. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope you all have a great Monday!

Comments