Song of The Day - Tuesday - Beauty Train

Happy Tuesday!
There is a lot of ladies putting on makeup on the train this morning, I may be covered in power at the end of journey. 

Last night we busted out the newest Rachet and Clank game since we needed a little cheering up after a long day. Sadly we didn't get to see the film that goes with the game, it seemed to have a really short time in the cinema. I will get it when it comes to download or bluray.

 I also tried my hand at nail art again, the pictures are on Instagram under @Cloud_Zombie go check them out and tell me what you think.

 Check out My favourite alien films - Independence Day Special. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!

Comments