Song of The Day - Monday - Monday Again

Morning All!
It's Monday again!
I have a three day working week this week because it's my birthday on Thursday and I refuse to work on my birthday. 

Yesterday it was fathers day so we were over the inlaws house for dinner, it was lovely of course and the boys enjoyed themselves. The rest of the weekend was the usual stuff, video games, films and TV. I did weed the front garden a and organise a few things in the house, this evening will be tidy up of the house because it needs to be done. 

Hopefully the weather let's up so I can get from office to office without getting soaked. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have an excellent Monday. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments