Song of The Day - Wednesday - Hay Fever and Fog


Good Morning!
I'm super happy that it's my last day of work until next week! I had a really bad nights sleep because of the hay fever and would have rather called in sick but since I am on holiday for the rest of the week and I cannot. 

It's incredibly foggy today, even more so than yesterday. I hope that the rain stays away today, London is crappy when it's wet. I also hope that the sun comes back when I go to Brighton tomorrow. 

Keep your eyes peeled for My Film Cupboard reviews today, it features Captain America: Civil War and Underworld. 

This will be my last blog this week because I'm going to take a break while on holiday and I will be busy as well, I will hopefully be over laden with photos when I get back so I can share them with you. 

Thank you for reading my blog and been hope you have a fantastic rest of the week! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments