Song of The Day - Friday - Flux Buddies is Back!!

I saw this the other day on a closed down Bank
Happy Friday!
I'm super hay fever filled this morning and all I want is close my eyes and sleep. Let's power through this day, drink camomile tea and very rewarded with something I enjoy. 

Yesterday evening saw the Start of series 3 of Flux Buddies on YouTube, Kim and Duncan turned around the new series quicker than I thought. If you follow the Yogscast check out the Flux Buddies time line because they are a great set of stories and it's Minecraft which is a little different. I don't always watched tv and YouTube is usually my favourite go to for entertainment.

My blog past a 1000 post the other day and I have been thinking up celebration post for next week. 

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope that you have a great Friday and an Awesome Weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments