World Book Day 2016 - Healing Words

Happy World Book Day 2016!
I have been ill a lot recently but there is always one thing that will cheer me up and that is a good book, it doesn't matter to me if it's in audio, paper or virtual as long as there is a book I am happy.
I will probably be visiting a bookstore today, it's always nice to have a wander and browse the bookshelves. I may actually buy a book if I find one I like. I do have a rather large pile to get through but one more is fine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember when my sister was small, we dressed her up as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. She looked very cute complete with cat and broom, I did influence this costume in a way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few book series I am reading at the moment:

Partials by Dan Wells
I am currently on the second book of the series and I am currently really enjoying it, I do love my post apocalyptic genre. 

Wasteland by Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan.
This is a three part series and I have finished them now. If you liked Gone by Michael Grant and The Tribe (tv series) you may like this series, this is a lot more grown up compared to Gone and The Tribe so don't expect flowers and rainbows.

Maze Runner By James Dashner
This one has ridden off the fame of The Hunger Games but I thought I would give the series a chance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a wonderful World Book Day and Thank you for reading.


Comments