Tag Tuesday - 30 Questions Music Tag - Part 2

      Today I am going to do a question and answer tag in the form        of 30 Questions Music Tag, I thought it would be fun and you   could learn a few things about the woman that spouts crap at you                                                    everyday.
             This is the second part to last weeks Tag Tuesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11) Song you used to love but now can't stand?
After the partner playing it too much on Guitar Hero I get a bit annoyed by Free bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd. I don't exactly hate it I just had to sit through at least 20 failed version on it and the fact that they had almost finished the song each time began to get to me a little.


12) Group you wish had never split up?
As sad as it sounds I do miss the Spice Girls, there has been no girl group like them since.




14) Favourite song from a film?
Live and Let Die






15) Favourite song from an advert?







16) Song you grew up with?
Don't Worry About A Thing - Bob Marley






17) First song/album ever bought?
Sadly I do not actually remember this at all.






18) Album you found accidentally and love?
Century Child - Nightwish  I was at my boyfriends (now fiancĂ©) house and I remember hearing this music coming from his brothers room. I asked Blake what it was because I really liked it and the next time he come to see me he had bought me a copy.  






19) Favourite foreign language song?
This a Eurovision song but I love it and it is actually a Ukrainian protest song. Razom Nas Bahato - GreenJolly  






20) A song from the year you were born?
Orinoco Flow - Enya - I do love a bit of Enya.






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading, please tune in next week for part 3!

Comments