Song of The Day - Wednesday - Almost There!


Good Morning All!
We have made it half way through the week and we are still alive!  For those who have the bank holiday weekend we only have today and tomorrow and then we are free for 4 Days

It seems the sun hasn't come out to play today which is a shame, I'm hope we get a little over the bank holiday weekend since I have plans to do a little spring clean in the garden. 

Last night I attempted nail art on my nails again and they they look almost ok but I am a little annoyed with the nail tape that I have, the colours keep bleeding out and going silver when it's meant to be blue. This is what happens when I attempt to be girlie. 

Today I will be buying things to make easter nest cakes for work, I do not have time to bake hot cross cookies like I usually do but I will bake them over the weekend. Hopefully it get them all done tonight. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a fantastic Wednesday!  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:







Comments