Song of The Day - Wednesday - It's Raining Sideways, Longways and Shortways

Happy Wednesday!
We've done it! We've made it to the half way point in the week and once this day is done with we only have two days left.

We had a rather cold and wet walk down to the station today, I hate getting wet from the rain and then have to travel on the train still feeling damp. I'm hoping it will not be raining in London and I'll have time to dry out. 

Not much out of the ordinary happened last night, we were both tired so we did go to bed earlier than usual. We did watch some Star Wars Rebels with dinner since it had been a bit since we last watched it, it's so good! 

Tonight we are over the in law's house for dinner, I hope that my train is on time tonight. Blake and his dad are discussing their joint birthday party for ideas, I'm actually looking forward to what they come up with.
Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Blast from the past eh? Well you have my Blake to Blame for this today!

Comments