Song of The Day - Tuesday - Happy International Women's Day

Good Morning All!!
Wow I'm incredibly sleepy today, it's not like I went to bed incredibly late either. We were do unorganised today and that is why Blake drove us down and why I am buying my lunch today. Oh dear!

We didn't end up doing much last night, Blake was extra tired so I let him go to sleep earlier while I watched YouTube videos and attempting very bad nail art. 

I'm still enjoying Flux Baddies by Yogscast's Kim and Duncan, I really enjoy their story telling and braking the fourth wall. If you haven't seen any of the other series of Flux Buddies then I suggest you you take a watch.

Thank you for reading my blog as usual, you are all awesome! 
I hope you have a lovely Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments