Song of The Day - Tuesday - Great Balls of Fire!

Happy Tuesday!
The great firey ball in the sky has returned to us once again and this makes me happy. I managed to also get a great amount of sleep last night so I'm actually in quite a good mood. 

My other half had a bit of a long day so I let him have pizza for dinner to cheer him up. Pizza, cartoons and an early night. 
It turns out that it was a excellent plan!  

Since getting my new glasses I have been getting used to the whole reaction lenses and today will really test them for me because the sun is very bright today. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you have a very sunny Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments